21.5.09

Peter Gould, Educator

Yes, I'm a teacher. I teach meditation at Brandeis University, Spanish at the School for International Training, and writing wherever I can.

I teach Shakespeare. Incredibly super camps and productions of Shakespeare. I don't do it alone. I have help!

What I love most now: coming to schools and telling about my life journey and about spiraling down deeper into creative, and artistic expression.

That's where the story and characters of Write Naked came from. My job when I come to a school is to get students so stirred up that they run right out, read ten books, write one of their own, encourage all their friends to write, draw, paint, dance, act, and sing, smash their TV and take it to the recycling center. And stop shopping immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment